Northampton College is seeking to recruit staff who have a strong interest in education and training within Construction and the Built Environment to support our new curriculum.
We are looking for industry professionals to join our courses as teachers to help train the next generation of builders, plumbers and decorators and teach pioneering new techniques aimed at equipping the workforce of the future with the very latest skills. As well as skilled trades learned through Apprenticeships or full-time Study Programmes, students will be able to access pathways that lead to careers in civil engineering and build environment project management.
• Staff to teach theoretical and practical aspects of our courses
• Assessors for Apprenticeship programmes
• Technicians to support students in practical workshop settings
• English and maths tutors
• Learning Support Assistants.
You do not have to be a qualified teacher/trainer as full support will be provided to help you achieve teaching, training and assessor qualifications. We are offering attractive rates of pay, pension schemes and holiday allowances for those with the skills we are looking for. Full-time, part-time and flexible working opportunities are available.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, or want to discover how your skills can transfer to a different sector, don’t miss the opportunity to attend our recruitment fair.
Presentations will run at 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm to provide an overview of the new curriculum.
Click on the date below to book your place and drop in anytime between 4pm and 7.30pm:
Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 4pm – 7.30pm
Northampton College, Booth Lane, Northampton NN3 3RF
Courses will be offered in the following disciplines:
• Painting, decorating and interior design
• Carpentry, joinery and theatre/film set production
• Bench joinery and furniture production
• Plumbing and Gas Engineering
• Electrical Installations and Security Alarm / Surveillance Systems
• Wall and floor tiling
• Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
• Brickwork and Landscaping
• Plastering – solid and fibrous
• Environmental Technologies – solar thermal, pv, GSHP, ASHP
• Construction Project Management
• Building Services Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Construction Plant Repair and Maintenance
• Construction Plant Operations
• Welding and Fabrication
• CAD and BIM
• Rail Sector Engineering
• Maths, English and IT