What is Entry to Employment (e2e)?
There are approximately 170,000 young people in the UK who could benefit from your help to make the transition from school to work. All of these people have the potential to become a great employee.
What is e2e?
e2e is a training programme for young people aged 16-18 to help build their confidence and provide them with the skills and qualifications they need to progress towards entering the workplace.
Employers are crucial to the success of e2e. Your support is vital to this programme whether you are a small local company or a large multi-national organisation.
Make a real difference to a young person's life.
What role can employers play?
We are looking for employers who are prepared to support the e2e programme by offering valuable work placements to young people.
The duration of the work experience will be at your discretion, whether this be a one day opportunity or a longer term placement. Whatever your circumstances we will work with you to suit your needs.
What are the benefits?
- The opportunity to train potential employees to suit your business needs
- Answer any skills shortages you may have
- Invest in the future success of your workforce
- Giving work experience to someone you know who has a willingness to learn
What is involved?
- There are no costs involved
- There is no prior expectation of a permanent job at the end of the placement
- We will complete all the necessary documentation for you
- We will give you all the support and guidance you need
We are keen to work with employers from all sectors. So, if you think you could help or would just like some more information, please contact us.
Contact us today on 01604 734 323