Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
Summary of course
This qualification will help you to meet the statutory requirements that enables you to gain the practical skills needed to be an effective customer service person. You will gain in confidence and develop your understanding of working practices, which will enhance the quality of service provided within your setting.
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Progression to a senior role within the workplace
How is the course assessed?
You will complete a range of assessments, these will include;
Producing a portfolio that demonstrates the skills and knowledge you have gained and how you applied them at work.
Who is this course for?
It is for anyone who works or wants to work in the customer service sector and other related sectors, such as sales and contact centres.
Entry Requirements for new students
In order to meet the requirements of this qualification you will:
- Be employed in a customer service, sales or contact centre role
- Meet a member of College staff to ensure you have the appropriate skills you will need to succeed
- Complete assessments in English and Math
General Info (materials required for the course)
Benefits to company:
- Develop skilled and qualified staff
- Improve confidence
- Avoid future skills shortages
- Increase staff retention
- Meet your statutory requirements
Benefits to individual:
- Statutory requirement
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Enhance skills and knowledge
- Become more productive and motivated