BTEC Level 2 in Music
You will need either:
• Four GCSEs at Grade D or above (including English), or
• An appropriate Foundation Learning qualification, or
• An Introductory Certificate/Diploma at Merit level or above, or
• A Level 1 part-time music practitioner qualification at Merit level.
• You must also have an ability to demonstrate music skills at an audition.
A range of modules includes:
• Create a Music Project
• Exploring the Music Profession
• Understanding Music
• Exploring Computer Music Systems
• Introducing DJ technology
• Working as a musical ensemble and producing a musical recording
• Work skills
GCSE English and Maths (for those without a Grade C) are also included. You’ll be assessed through a combination of practical and theory-based assignments.
Progression to further qualifications such as:
• BTEC Level 3 in Music
• BTEC Level 3 in Music Technology
• A Levels.
- Course running at Northampton
(LB2CEDMC FB11 )