BTEC Level 2 in Public Services
Four GCSEs at Grade D or above including English, or a related Level 1 qualification.
• Public service skills
• Career planning
• Improving health and fitness for entry into the public service
• Expedition skills
• Land navigation by map and compass
• Volunteering in the Public Services
• Employment in the uniformed public services
Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse.
Some students have successfully joined the Armed Forces. However, most positions within the public services require higher levels of entry qualification, so you should consider progressing to the BTEC Level 3 in Public Services.
- Course running at Northampton
- Course running at Daventry