Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Advanced Apprenticeship (Light or Heavy Vehicle)
You must be employed in the Automotive industry.
• Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 3 Diploma
• Technical Certificate in Motor Vehicle Repair Level 3
• Functional Skills – Level 2 in Maths and English, Level 1 and 2
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA) Certificate.
- Course running at Northampton
(Light: FAMA11VMRL WB14; Heavy: FAMA11VMRH WB14)