Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
What will I study?
In this apprenticeship you will be required to cover the following core skills, knowledge and behaviours:
- The Organisation
- Value of their skills
- Relevant regulation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
- Record and Document Production
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organisation
- Project Management
- Personal Qualities
- Managing Performance
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal if you have an interest in the administration or a Business
An apprenticeship is ideal if you want to;
- Achieve a qualification
- Gain valuable work experience and career development
- Earn while you learn
How is the course assessed?
- Day release once a month
- Develop a portfolio of evidence
- Participate in a Project
- Assessments in the work place
- To complete your apprenticeship, you will have to pass an end point assessment
Progression and Career Opportunities
After successful completion of this course you could progress to the next level or take on a more supervisory role.
Entry Requirements for new students
- Level 2 Four GCSEs at grade C (4) or above including Maths and English
*All applicants will be invited for interview with an apprenticeship advisor and the employer
- Equivalent qualifications will be considered.
- In exceptional circumstances, applications which do not meet the formal entry criteria may be considered on an individual basis.
Be prepared to sit English and maths assessments. You will need to bring copies of your certificates for any qualifications already achieved A copy of your CV or application The interview process will include an informal advice and guidance session with one of our apprenticeship advisors in preparation for a formal interview with an employer (subject to suitability for the course and job)