- Electrical Installation
- Heavy Vehicle Mechanics
- Light Vehicle Mechanics
- Plant/Machinery Mechanics – (Construction sector – repair and maintenance)
- Engineering – Mechanical and Production
- Motor Vehicle Technicians
- Welding and Fabrication Engineers
- Engineering – materials and design
- Staff to teach theoretical and practical aspects of our courses
- Assessors for Apprenticeship programmes
- Technicians to support students in practical workshop settings
- English and maths teachers
- Learning Support Assistants
You do not have to be a qualified teacher/trainer as full support will be provided to help you achieve teaching, training and assessor qualifications. We are offering attractive rates of pay, pension schemes and holiday allowances for those with the skills we are looking for. Full-time, part-time and flexible working opportunities are available.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, or want to discover how your skills can transfer to a different sector, don’t miss the opportunity to attend our recruitment fair.
Click on the date below to book your place and drop in anytime between 4pm and 7.30pm
Thursday, 12 July 2018, 4pm – 7.30pm
Welcome briefings will be given at 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm.
Northampton College, Booth Lane, Northampton NN3 3RF