C# is a cross-platform language that can be used to build variety of applications. With C#, you can build mobile apps (for Windows, Android and iOS), games, web sites and desktop applications. Once you master fundamentals of C#, you'll have lots of options in front of you. Whether you want to use C# to build web apps, mobile apps, desktop apps or games, understanding C# classes, interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming is crucial.
What will I study?
- Learn the fundamentals of C#
- Work with primitive types and expressions
- Work with non-primitive types (classes, structs, arrays)
- Control the flow of programs using conditional statements
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal if you have an interest in learning how to code in C#
You will develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of:
- The concepts and fundamentals of data, including searching, storing, integrating and organising data
- The main features and benefits of digital information systems and how these are used to maintain information and to support organisations and best working practices
- The principles of organisational information security governance and the components of an organisation's cyber security technical infrastructure including hardware, operating systems, networks, software and cloud.
You will have the ability to:
- Install and configure basic hardware system components, networks and devices
- Write code following an appropriate logical approach to agreed standards
- Follow information security procedures.
What is required?
- Manage own time to meet deadlines and Manage stakeholder expectations
- Work independently and take responsibility for own actions within a given job role
- Work with a range of internal and external customers.
There are no formal requirements for this course.