At college, you will have the opportunity to try out different experiences, maybe take up a new hobby or learn a new skill.
College is not just about studying for qualifications. There are plenty of activities that will help you to develop different interests and meet students from other courses.
Why participate in enrichment?
When you apply for a university place, training scheme, or job opportunity, you will need to show evidence of wider achievements as well as good grades.
Universities and employers want to know about your other skills, including leadership, teamwork, motivation, commitment and time management.
Our enrichment programme will help you to demonstrate all of these skills, and whatever activities you choose to do, you’ll have fun and boost your self-confidence at the same time!
All activities may vary, are subject to availability and may not run every term. The following are examples of enrichment activities we offer. For a full list, please check Moodle.
- Sport and fitness events (football, table tennis, gym)
- Music (learn to sing, play the keyboard, play the drums)
- Sign language
- Alton Towers
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Thorpe Park
- Ice skating
How to book
To book on Moodle, follow these instructions:
- Go to the College’s Moodle page
- Click on ‘College Links’ and select ‘Student Enrichment’
- Select the orange box that says ‘Book here!’
- Click on ‘Make a Booking’
- Select the session you arei nterested in
- Click on ‘Spaces available! Click here to book your place’
- Fill in your mobile number
- Click ‘Add to bookings’
We always try and offer the activities that students tell us they prefer, so your ideas and suggestions are always welcome!