We're delighted you're thinking about joining us.
Applying for a full-time course or apprenticeship
Becoming a student or apprentice at Northampton College is easier than you think. If you’re ready to apply for a full-time course or apprenticeship, you can do so by applying online. Your application will be received by the College the next day.
Once you have applied, we will review your application and:
- If you have applied for a full-time course, we will make you a conditional offer or provide alternative advice.
- If you have applied for an apprenticeship, someone from our Business Centre will be in touch.
Applying for a part-time course
Once you have found the right part-time course for you, you can apply online.
Applying for a University Level course
University Level courses can be applied for online, using the buttons on the individual course pages. Once you have found the course you would like to apply for, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button on that course page, where you will be taken through to the online application form for that course.
Unsure about your options?
If you need some advice and support, or still have unanswered questions about college, from course content to student support, you can:
- Call 0300 123 2344 to book an advice appointment with our ‘Futures’ careers team
- Submit your questions using our our online enquiry form
- Contact our Enrolment Centre, available from 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday
- Use our online chat to ask any questions you may have, by clicking the 'Let's Chat' icon in the bottom right hand corner.
Course fees and financial support
There may be costs associated with your course, including course fees, travel costs and any equipment or uniform you may need to buy.
We can help with advice on the cost of coming to college through the College bursary.