Open Event - Booth Lane
Join us at our Booth Lane Open Event and find out how we support our students to Go Beyond what they thought was possible.
During this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- See our state-of-the-art facilities
- Speak to our expert teachers about the full-time courses you are interested in, as well as our T Levels and apprenticeships
- Learn more about college by attending the Principal’s welcome talk
- Hear from current students about their college experience
- Find out how you can boost your career prospects with our part-time courses for adults
- Ask our Student Services team how we can support you as a student with careers advice, finance and bursaries, travel, learning support, and English & maths
- Apply online for one of our courses at our Application Pod.
Getting ready for an Open Event
Once you have booked your place using our simple online form, you will be sent a ticket via email. Please have this ready on your phone on the day so that you can beat the registration queues!
Two days before your chosen event, you will be sent an email containing all the information you will need to know before visiting the College.
You can visit the College anytime between the start and end of the event. We recommend coming early so that you have enough time to speak to staff and get all the information you need.