Open Event Daventry
During these events, you will have the opportunity to:
- See our state-of-the-art facilities
- Speak to our expert teachers about the subject/s you are interested in
- Learn more about college by attending the Principal’s welcome talk
- Hear from current students about their college experience
- Ask our Student Services team how we can support you as a student with careers advice, finance and bursaries, travel, learning support, and English & maths
- Apply online for one of our courses at our Application Pod.
How do I take part?
Click on one of the Open Event dates above to register for a place.
You will be sent an email two days before your chosen event, containing all the information you will need to know before visiting the College.
On the day of the event, you can visit the College anytime between the start and end of the event. We recommend coming early so that you have enough time to speak to staff and get all the information you need.