Northampton College has worked with over 700 businesses during the last three years.
- We have sourced 26 apprentices for electricity and gas supplier Opus Energy and delivered a comprehensive programme of training including maths and English skills.
- We trained around 60 staff at KAB Seating in skills to help cut costs and improve quality using Kaizen principles.
- We helped Northampton Signs get ahead of their competition with training in continuous improvement in manufacturing and engineering processes.
- Iconic footwear brand Church’s shoes replaced retiring skilled employees with Northampton College apprentices who learnt footwear production skills and are fast becoming the future craftspeople that form the backbone of the business.
- We helped logistics and warehousing company Great Bear to provide progression opportunities for its staff through a team leading programme that mapped out career paths and boosted motivation and engagement.
- We supported major European transport, logistics and freight-forwarding company, Norbert Dentressangle in nurturing raw talent in its workforce to become future mangers and leaders through an extensive Apprenticeship scheme.
- We helped Siemens Rail Systems recruit and train engineering apprentices to become the muilti-skilled, problem solving engineers of the future.
- We quickly sourced an apprentice for Recol Engineering who is now operating equipment that produces revenue-generating parts.