Experience what it’s like to study at Northampton College from the comfort of your home by joining a virtual open event.
We will be holding a series of virtual open events through Zoom to tell you all you need to know about college life.
When are these events taking place?
The upcoming dates for our virtual open events are show below.
Please select the date you would like to attend and complete a short registration form:
What happens during the events?
During these events, you will have the opportunity to:
- See our facilities through virtual subject specific tours
- Watch presentations and hear from a panel of speakers
- Learn more about your course by asking questions during the Q&A session
- Ask us how we can support you as a student with careers advice, finance and bursaries, travel, learning support, and English & maths
- Chat to our agents after the event using our online chat facility
- Apply online for one of our courses
How do I take part?
Click on one of the Virtual Open Event dates above to register for a place.
You will be sent an email the day before the event containing a timetable with Zoom links – hold on to this and use it to log in at your scheduled time.
Places are limited so register quickly to secure your place!