When you enrol, you will become a fully-registered student of the College. Enrolment takes place just before you start your course. At this stage, you will need to provide proof of identification and of your qualifications. You will receive a Learning File when you enrol that contains details of the course you have joined.
So that we can enrol you quickly and accurately, you will need to bring the items and information listed below with you to the enrolment session. Your tutor will make the booking and will accompany you to the Enrolment Centre. At this appointment, we will enrol you and issue you with your Student ID card and higher education purple lanyard.Please bring with you:
- Photographic ID – such as driving licence or passport
- University student ID card – if applicable
- UCAS personal identifier – if you applied through UCAS
- UCAS application course code – if you applied through UCAS
- Student Support Number – from the Student Loans Company
- Your certificates/results slips.
- Term time accommodation
- How you will be paying for the course
- Your employment status, job type and socio economic indicator
- The last educational institution that you attended
- Country of domicile (last three years)
- The level of the highest qualification you have achieved to date.
Student ID card
Your ID card will be issued once you have provided the information we require, signed your Learning File and paid any fees. You must carry this card at all times on college premises and show it when requested by a member of staff.
Our Enrolment Team will guide you through the enrolment process and explain any of the terms above to assist you.